Company COM-4T will, in cooperation with ITAcademy certified by APMG International, be delivering training for PRINCE2® Foundation & Practitioner project management methodology -
BECOME A CERTIFIED PROJECT MANAGER
PRINCE2® (PRojects IN Controlled Environments) is an internationally recognized project management methodology. It embodies management, control and organization of the project. It is derived from previous PRINCE ® technique, originally developed in 1989 by the Central Computer and Telecommunications Agency. PRINCE2® is adapted to suit all industries and activities, its basic goal being a successful project realization with optimal use of time, money and resources.
- PRINCE2 Certificate is recognized as a world class certificate
- Thousands of organizations worldwide use PRINCE2 as the standard for project management
- It is an advantage when getting employment
- It gives you the skills and later on it enables you individual use of project management principle
- It enables savings in respect to time and business expenses
COM-4T will, in cooperation with ITAcademy certified by APMG International, be delivering a 5 day PRINCE2® Foundation & Practitioner course. At the end of the third day a PRINCE2® Foundation Exam will be held and at the end of the fifth day, a PRINCE2® Practitioner Exam will be held. Complete training and literature are in English language.
The following is included in the price:
- Complete training
- Official literature and training material
- Examinations PRINCE2® Foundation and PRINCE2® Practitioner
- Refreshment during training
Term: In agreement with course participants. Monday to Friday, from 9h – 17h
The Venue: COM-4T d.o.o. (Ltd.), Milutina Milankovića Street, No. 25a, 11070 Novi Beograd